Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A little thing call freedom

Heyyyya!

I pretty much abandon this blog. Well, I tend to do that anyway. So I'm sorry, um, just a very very tiny bit though. ;) Anyway I'm now on my final exam but duh one more paper left! Tomorrow's afternoon will be the mark of my freedom, um kind of. Because next week I've got plan to prepare sample for my thesis project. Hopefully will manage to do that. Hmm we'll see. 

My mega plan of the week is to 'rewang' at my auntie's house this coming Friday. I must, must, MUST come  to her house to help her out. :) It's a promise!

So yeah maybe I'll update more regularly after this. I wanna talk about my cousin's wedding last weekend!!! Maybe I shall compile it together with the coming wedding. Perhaps. 


Um some quotes:
....
...
..
.




.
..
...
....

Till then, muah!

No comments: